Now I need to point out a few things from these posts that I mentioned. First the ice cream list. I will admit that I love ice cream, but not just any flavor. I do not do fruit in my ice cream. It's suppose to not be a healthy thing right! Why in the world would you put a healthy thing like fruit in it then? Also, I just bought 2 perfectly good flavors of ice cream. Both contained chocolate, but neither had the word chocolate in the title more than once!!


Here are the 2 flavors. Don't they look good? I'm really liking the waffle cone one! I guess I need to be more thoughtful in my ice cream choices! But our local Albertsons doesn't carry a rare Peruvian fruit ice cream, go figure!
Now onto the hotel snob post. Yes I will admit that I call him a hotel snob. He travels a bit and the government obviously pays for his travel. Now they don't put him up in the Motel 6 or Super 8. Now I will say that much of his list should be the norm when staying in a reputable hotel. We're traveling to Washington DC in May for his brothers wedding and trying to find hotels. That is not a cheep place to stay! Luckily they didn't make the choice to be getting married their this weekend! So we'll see where we end up. I do have to say though that his travel does have some perks. While he's on travel I'm not sure if the perks are worth it, but we'll be able to fly our family out to DC on frequent flyer tickets. Now that's a savings!
So, his blogging has now produced 3 posts. We'll see if it sticks this time! One downside to his blog, where do we make snide comments about his posts? I'll have to pester him about that one!
4 comments:
Love the overload ice creams. I think I ate almost a whole Fried Ice Cream (green carton) myself. Wait... did I just admit to that in public? :)
We really like Dreyers drumstick flavor ice cream,looks like the waffle cone one.
Dreyers Drumstick is sooo good!!
And- last time I was in DC (which was a while ago) I decided the next time I went I was gonna stay in Shadygrove...it's clean (or was) and "out of the city", but you can still take the metro anywhere you want to be...
I'm a hotel snob too...but I was able to find a hotel in Oahu for $102 per night...with a kitchen. Not too bad (esp. the price).
The waffle cone (overload) ice cream is very good. We like the Moose Tracks ice cream too. For me anything with chocolate is great!
Post a Comment